Monday, January 5, 2009

Making a List and Checking it Twice.


I LOVE making lists. I make them here at home and at work. I just get satisfaction from crossing things off. I don't think I am failing if I don't get things from my lists done. I think it is just an organizational tool for me to see what needs to be done. I usually prioritize my lists so I get the important things done first. So here is my list for this week.


1. Call dentist (Done)

2. Go to M's to buy page protectors and put them in albums. (Done)

3. Get brows waxed (Done)

4. Grocery shop (Done)

5. Plan more pages for crop this weekend. (Done)

6. Pack for crop

7. Find snow boots for trip (Found them!)

8. Plan dinner menu for week (Done, that was easy!)
Monday - French Dip X
Tuesday - Tacos X
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza X I cheated and used french bread instead.
Thursday - Matthew's Birthday Dinner choice??? Birthday Cake!
Friday - Sunday - Dad cooks because I won't be home ???
9. Blog

10. Take dog for walk a few times this week.(x Its been raining for two days, grrrrrrr.....

11. Call Drivers Ed office (Done)

12. Pack for road trip to NY

13. Laundry DONE!

14. Clean house before I leave Friday


That should do it.

1 comment:

Nutmeg said...

You're going to a crop? Where? When? I'm jealous! Have fun!