Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Shack

My church is starting a book club . I plan to follow the reading list this year. The waiting list at the library for this book is 90 people long. I saw a friend at church carrying the book and asked if they were enjoying it. I spoke about the long waiting list and she said she just finished the book. She then let me take the book home to read!!!! THANK YOU!

So I read The Shack, by William P. Young in one day. It is a good fictional story. It gave me a great deal to think about. I don't want to give anything away. So if you have read this book and wish to discuss it, please feel free to email me.
One thing I can share are the quotes that are at the beginning of each chapter. So I will be putting them at the end of my daily entries.
Have a blessed day.
"The soul is healed by being with children" -Fyodor Dostoevsky

No comments: