Friday, February 18, 2011

Stuff Stuff Stuff...

It is week #7 over at:
Photobucket


I have been busy with work so I only had time to organize my junk drawer.


I may not have a lot of stuff but I am a stuffer!  I hate to see things on the counters, tables, chairs…. So I stuff things!  My new goal is to put stuff back to where it belongs,  Ha! I will let you know how that works out.
So after paring down the tools and office supplies

and putting things back to where they belong, we have THIS!
Not too shabby!
So the questions to ponder this week are:  
 1.   Let’s talk stuff!  What have you tossed out this week?  I haven’t tossed too much out this week, just a broken flashlight.  My junk drawer was full of misplaced items.  So they all went back to the homes!
2.  Have you ever regretted something you’ve gotten rid of? I am not a big STUFF person so NO I really don’t miss anything I have gotten rid of. 
Why? N/A
3. How tempted are you to rush out and pick up pretty organizing containers first?  I have learned to go through my area I am organizing and THEN look around the house to see if I can use anything I already have to contain it.  If I don’t then I go to the dollar store (great place) to get the containers I need.  I am trying to make this organizing adventure cost as little as possible!

I will be away from my computer next week so
I wanted to leave you a little hint as to what I am working on. 
Do any of you have old frames?  I have a storage tub full of them. 
So I thought, do I love them? NO
Do I use them? NO
So will I throw them out or donate them? NO
Stay tuned to see what I am going to do with them.

8 comments:

Nutmeg said...

Great job Carol!

Nutmeg said...

1. Let’s talk stuff! What have you tossed out this week? A gnarley looking comforter that I had considered refurbishing.

2. Have you ever regretted something you’ve gotten rid of? Funny thing I tend to forget the stuff soon after I get rid of it.

3. How tempted are you to rush out and pick up pretty organizing containers first? I love containers, but when cleaning out my storage closet I found a box full of storage containers! Need to use what I have and not buy more!

Alexandra said...

Great job on the junk drawer! I have a tub full of old frames too so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the frames.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for junk drawers! I am curious what you are doing with the frames.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

can't wait to see what you do with those frames. my mind is reeling with ideas!!! great job on getting organized. one room at a time, one drawer at a time....

Heather said...

Excited to see what you do with those frames! I have a bunch that I need to do something with. I was thinking about donating them to the nursing home for those who want a frame for pics of their grandkids. I am very close to the nursing home my dad was at.

Martha said...

Great job on the junk drawer and can't wait to see what you are going to do with the frames!

Samantha said...

Wonderful job on your junk drawer! Did you find anything you had been looking for for a long time? I am intrigued to see what you are going to do with those frames.............

Samantha