Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekend Crop

Spent the weekend in Ocean City, MD with these crazy scrapbookers. Since moving to VA I only get to see them a few times a year. We had great fun scrapping, chatting, and eating for two days.



 
This year Michael and I spent a lot of time in Florida.  We were able to visit nine lighthouses.  In order to get my lighthouse pages done quickly I used all the same stamps, paint, and die cuts on each page.  I had these done in a couple of hours.  I like quick and easy!Next I worked on our Disney albumn.  We were there for five days. 

 Again I used both tradional pages and the We R Memory page protectors.  Doing it this way I was able to use most all of my pictures. 






 In the spring time Epcot has a flower show.  They create topiaries of all the Disney characters.  Then they plant millions of flowers around the park.  Since I LOVE taking pictures of flowers this had to be my favorite park.


 Epcot was very informative and fun at the same time.  We learned about different cultures.  I could have spent a few days at this park.

 We didn't spend a lot of time at Disney's Studios. If we ever go again I would like to check this place out!




No comments: