Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Visitors

I received a call yesterday from my good friend Jule.  They were driving back from Florida and wanted to meet up for dinner.  But I thought why not just spend the night at the best B&B in town (aka our house)!  So they spent the night and we had time to catch up before they headed home today.  We met back in 2001 when we were stationed up in NY and we have kept in touch for, WOW, almost 10 years now!  How time just flys by.  She has been a great friend and christian mentor to me over the years. They show us so much love and hospitality when ever we come to visit.  I am glad we were able to reciprocate.  MISS you JULE! 

I usually do my art journal on Wednesdays so I had to leave you with this today!
Have a blessed day !

1 comment:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

What a blessing to be able to visit with your dear friend. Thanks for sharing this. ~ Abby