Friday, April 6, 2012

Hymn & Scripture Challenge

We are on #7 in the Hymn & Scripture Challenge.  You can read Patter's devotion HERE.
God’s love is endless. We are to love others as Christ loves us. This hymn tells of God’s immeasurable love.
This song seems fitting for Easter.
For God showed us love by dying on the cross for our sins.


Do a deed of simple kindness,
Though its end you may not see;
It may reach, like widening ripples,
Down a long eternity. —Norris

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Nothing is more powerful than Gods LOVE!

How will you show God’s LOVE to others this week?




4 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Hi Carol, I really like your scripture/hymn page, you did a nice job with with it. This particular hymn is one I think that we don't sing often enough. I enjoyed listening to the music you added, am going to look for that particular hymn and artist for my ipod. Thanks for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

Pamela said...

This is awesome, Carol. I love the poem because I'm passionate about showing kindness. I call it sheltering. Like you said, Nothing is more powerful than God's love and my desire is to show that to others.

Pamela said...

This is awesome, Carol. I love the poem because I'm passionate about showing kindness. I call it sheltering. Like you said, Nothing is more powerful than God's love and my desire is to show that to others.

Nancy said...

Your page is fabulous, Carol! I just love this hymn and the Scripture verse! Really like the way you put this all together! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)