Friday, August 31, 2012

Flower Canvas

Well I found another neat idea on Pinterest!  This one is very simple to create.  I used scraps from a coordinating pack of papers to make it simple to match.  I made little pedal templates from cardstock.         
Next I laid out all my pedals and
arranged them on the canvas. 
I began Mod Podging them down to the canvas. The best way to do this is to put the MP on the canvas (one pedal at a time), then on the back of your pedal.  Next, place the pedal down and brush another layer of MP on top, while smoothing out the paper.  When the pedal went over the edge I glued it down around the edge of the canvas. Finally cover the entire canvas with a coat of MP. 
This is a easy way to add art to a room! 
 Just buy some paper (on sale of course) to match your room and go for it! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments: