Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Word Filled Wednesday

This weeks art journal entry was inspired by the work of, Christy Tomlinson.

John 15:12-15 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you."

I am posting this over at Word Art Wednesday.
Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is an amazing piece of art. It's bright, fun and creative....and it really made my day to see it.. Thanks SO much for sharing with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday.

Have a blessed week,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Rachelle said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, I love the bright colors and everything that goes with it. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Rachelle

Esther Asbury said...

I've never actually done any collage art like this, but your lovely piece makes me want to try!
So many fun elements here!
(Shoregirl - Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday for the month of August)

Wendy Swenne said...

This is so cute. I can see you are inspired with Christy. But you made this piece just so different that it really speaks you. (hope you understand what I'm trying to say... for me being a Dutch girl LOL).

Love the colors and the quote too.

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us ons WAW!

Wendy