Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cards Galore

Well I have been in a card making mood lately.  
So I hope some of these cards inspire 
you to create one today. 

This card is a replica of a birthday card  
I received from my friend Jule.  


I made this card for a couple who celebrated their 25th anniversary last weekend.  I used silver paper and ribbon!  I embossed each square with a different pattern.  I enjoy my Cuttlebug machine. 
 
I made the pumpkin using three ovals and overlapping them to make the shape.  Sarah made this birthday card with a fun stamps set she found at Michael's.  I need to try that one soon.


Sarah made this cute card for a new arrival at her church.  I love the lettering and twine touches.

 Here are the cards I made at a craft day at Sarah's church.  They were so easy to make.  I used scraps of all different colors, embossed them, added a button and twine.  I will add a little greeting at the bottom as needed.

They are so bright and cheery for most any occasion. 

 This is a card Sarah made for a birthday (man).  I love the variety of papers and the stars.  So CUTE!
This one is so simple if you have a circle and heart punch.   
This last one is from this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap
Thanks for taking a peek at all of our cards.  Have a blessed day!

No comments: