Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Recipes

I am sure all of you know about Pinterest.  It is a lovely addictive site where you collect "PINS".  I have a board with tons of recipes I want to try.  So the last few weeks I have made these recipes.  Just click on the name and it will bring to the site of the recipe. 
Fail Proof Pizza Dough
Matthew actually made this dough for dinner.  It was super easy.  He just used my Kitchen Aid mixer and let it do all the work.  It made good tasting crust.

Chicken Enchilada Bake
This chicken recipe was real yummy.  It could be doubled for company or to bring to a potluck.  The cornbread topping is what made it so delicious.
Crockpot Corn Chowder
The chowder recipe came from a great Crockpot site called the Crockin Girls.  They have a bunch of yummy looking recipes.  This one was voted OK.  Two out of four people liked it at the table.  I would change it a bit by cutting the potatoes smaller (Some didn't cook all the way.) and adding more ham.  Also do something to make it thicker.  But I loved the taste and will be making this for a potluck someday.
Parmesan Knots
This little gems are fabulous.  They are super easy.  The only change I made was to use olive oil instead of canola.

Hopefully I have given you some ideas for this weeks dinner.  I will put the recipe links under my RECIPE tab on the top of my blog.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Eniko said...

What a lovely post! I try to stay clear of Pinterest (unless I have lots of time to spare) because it's so addictive.

Carol Annanie, we got really lucky here on Martha's Vineyard! I think that Sandy could have swallowed up out tiny island...we never even lost power, but many waterfront businesses suffered a lot of damage.

I'm glad you enjoyed my "photo restoration" post on Eniko's Playhouse! xoxox