Thursday, January 10, 2013

And So It Begins........

Well I have finished our Alaskan Cruise Album, so I am now working on Matthew and Sarah's wedding album.  This is not going to be you typical frilly wedding book.  They had a carnival themed wedding and reception.  So I am trying to hunt down colorful papers to use on my layouts.
 Here they are at the Manassas Battlefields.  Since it was winter, I thought it would be an interesting background for their photos.  I used rainbow paper and some twine to make a simple layout.  The verse on the right is from Song of Solomon 3:4  "I found the one I love.  I held him and would not let him go."
 I used a sketch from my favorite scrapbooking site, Let's Scrap.  These pictures are from Sarah's bridal shower.  I used Fancy Pants:Time for Spring papers. The colors worked perfectly with the pictures and had a fun carnivalish theme to them.  
Let's Scrap Sketch
Thanks for taking a peek at my layouts. 
Have a blessed day!

No comments: