Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Morning

 On this gloomy Monday morning I decided to create some cards.  I just love all the 6x6 paper pads that are out there now.  OK maybe I should say, I am addicted to the 6x6 paper pads.  All the papers are so nice for card making. 

I found most of these card ideas on Pinterest!  

Still using up my Summer Fresh papers!


Love the rainbow colors!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a marvelous MONDAY!

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all you soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and Love you neighbor as yourself." Luke 10:27


1 comment:

Dee said...

I really love your cards to brighten this horribly dark dull day. I have been looking at ideas for making cards like we used to, with no coloured images. I really like the simplicity of it all. Thanks for being a ray of sunshine today!