Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smashbook

   Here are some more pages I finished in my Smashbook.  The one to the right is about my best friend!  I love my hubby soooo much.  He is such a wonderful husband and friend!

I love reading God's word!  I start each day with a devotion and it gives me strength and comfort through out my day.  
 I absolutely love flowers. I love walking through gardens, taking pictures of them and growing them. I put a picture of my dream garden on this page.  Some day we will stay in one place long enough to have a flower garden.
The post card on the page is from Brussels.  They make a "carpet" of flowers in their main plaza each spring/summer.  
How wonderful!




This page has a fold out of some pictures I took on my many walks through gardens.


My new addiction is washi tape.  It comes in a million patterns and is fun to collect.  I try to add a little bit to each of my pages.  
My last page was really fun to make.  I stamped mustaches all around the pages and just added the pictures.  This past year we used photobooth props for my sons wedding.  We had such fun making them.  It made for some great pictures!!!!
Thanks for taking a peek at my blog.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: