Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014 Smash*book



 At the crop I began my 2014 Smash*book.  I am using the 365 Portfolio.  I used the Simple Stories papers for the front of my album.   
Here is my resolution page.  
You won't find any promises of weight loss or exercising. 
Who are we kidding, by the time you are reading this we have all slacked on those resolutions.
I resolve to grow closer to Christ every day, and with the help of His Holy Spirit to “pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness” (1 Timothy 6:11).
Less of Me and More of HIM! 
 I made this snow page using modeling paste and a new pen that I found at the crop.  It is called the snow marker. It goes on your paper like a wet white marker.  But then you use a heat gun and it puffs up to look like snow!  It is so cool.  It reminds me of an 8th grade science experiment.  
Can you see the puffy snow?
Remember you can look at all my Smashbook pages under the tab at the top of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day!




No comments: