Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Card Classes


This past weekend I traveled up to my old stomping grounds in Pulaski, NY.  I taught two card classes. 

The first one was with a few ladies that I gather with each time I venture up north.  We get together and have a ladies craft day.  I gather my supplies and share a project with them.  This year it was cards.





 These guys rock at card making!






Here are the cards we made.

I was invited to teach at the churches local MOPS group. 
Take a look at all these wonderful ladies!
I had a blast teaching these moms. 
They had fun using their creativity to
create some beautiful cards.
Thanks Korleen for letting me crash your group.
I recuited two of my friends to help me teach the ladies.
Thanks Jan and Jule!!!!


 

I think they all had a good time making cards.  I wish there was a MOPS group around when I had small children.  It is a great ministry for the community. 
See you next time ladies.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day.


 
 

No comments: